- Added: Userconfig editor prototype - with syntax highlighting
- Added: Server Mod Check prototype - verify local mod folders and addons signatures versus server allowed signatures.
- Added: Edit buttons for every configuration type (preset, setting, action, server)
- Added: Ability to override '(dedicated) server mode' from Main page, like Beta.
- Added: Mod file include and exclude patterns; allows e.g server owners to specify *.bikey for include in e.g CBA_OA; to fetch the updated bikey even when the mod is incompatible with the installed game edition.
- Added: Support for mirror priority; decides in which orders mirrors are tried. If no priorities are set, random is taken.
- Added: Support for more process management features (specific kill, list all open arma processes etc)
- Added: Speedtest; Average ping and auto set priority of the mirrors based on the pings
- Changed: More friendly type/compatibility display
- Changed: Display mod categories when hovering over a mod on the main page.
- Changed: Beta and Server overrides can now be turned off ('default')
- Fixed: Beta and Server enabled combination didn't produce proper exe used
- Fixed: Specific editions were still detected while they were not found
- Fixed: broken mod/appsetting records on sync (when type had changed)
- Fixed: Mod load order respects dependency chain.
Incase "Permission denied" error when editing userconfig, please see FAQ.
Stay tuned for more!